Launch of industrial DinBox Router 3G with VPN, Ethernet, RS-232 & RS-485...
22 May 2017
The DinBox Router 3G combines high end security features (VPN IPsec...) with Ethernet and serial interfacing making it a versatile router product. The housing can be equipped with a DINrail brace and the DC-powered device comes with an extra AC power supply. As usual, Bausch Datacom offers its customary quality and warranty labels (2 years) and optimal price setting. The WAN communication is 3G with a fall back to GPRS. A standard S-LTE cat. 4 version is already available (please inquire).
The package comes with:
*AC power supply
*DC power cable
*DIN rail brace
*With software version on board that supports RS-485
Fig. 1: Application of DinBox Router 3G
Design for Industrial Application
• Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection, DINrail optional
• Power range: DC 5~35V or AC powered
Support hardware and software WDT
Stability and Reliability
• Supports auto recovery mechanism, including online detect, auto redial when offline to force the router to be always online
• Ethernet port: 1.5KV magnetic isolation protection
• RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
• SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
• Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
• Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
• Support 3G/HSPA/4G WAN access methods.
• Support VPN client(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
• Support VPN server(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
• Support local and remote firmware upgrade, import and export configure file.
• Support NTP, RTC embedded.
• Support multiple DDNS provider service.
• Support MAC Address clone, PPPoE Server
• Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link disconnection when timeout
• Support APN/VPDN
• Support DHCP server and client, firewall, NAT, DMZ host, URL block, QoS, ttraff,statistics, real time link speed statistics etc.
• Full protocol support, such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, OICQ, TELNET, FTP, SNMP, SSHD, etc.
• Schedule Reboot, Schedule Online and Offline, etc.
Fig.2: Back side of DinBox Router 3G