DinBox 3G Industrial Router:VPN 3G router with RS-485/232 and VPN functionality
22 May 2017
The DinBox 3G Industrial router is a 'Bausch Datacom Approved' product featuring 3G or LTE communication, VPN IPsec, RS-485-232 communication (DTE). The product can be equipped with a DINrail option. As usual, Bausch Datacom offers its customary quality and warranty labels and optimal price setting.
The DinBox 3G router can be equipped with a LTE module for the WAN connection, it supports a low-consumption mode, including sleep mode, scheduled online/offline mode, scheduled power-on/power-off mode(optional)
Design for Industrial Application
• Housing: iron, providing IP30 protection, DINrail optional
• Power range: DC 5~35V or AC powered
Support hardware and software WDT
Stability and Reliability
• Supports auto recovery mechanism, including online detect, auto redial when offline to
make router always online
• Ethernet port: 1.5KV magnetic isolation protection
• RS232/RS485/RS422 port: 15KV ESD protection
• SIM/UIM port: 15KV ESD protection
• Power port: reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
• Antenna port: lightning protection(optional)
• Support 3G/HSPA/4G WAN access methods.
• Support VPN client(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN version)
• Support VPN server(PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE)(only for VPN
• Support local and remote firmware upgrade, import and export configure file.
• Support NTP, RTC embedded.
• Support multiple DDNS provider service.
• Support MAC Address clone, PPPoE Server
• Support multi online trigger ways, including SMS, ring and data. Support link
disconnection when timeout
• Support APN/VPDN
• Support DHCP server and client, firewall, NAT, DMZ host , URL block, QoS,
ttraff,statistics, real time link speed statistics etc.
• Full protocol support, such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, OICQ,
TELNET, FTP, SNMP, SSHD, etc.
• Schedule Reboot, Schedule Online and Offline, etc.